Welcome to all the new list members!

  • cassandra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 1998
      Hello,

      I want to welcome all the new people that joined the group lately. If you
      want to get to know the group..why not introduce yourselves and tell us
      some things we don't know. Like..what books are you now reading, what kinds
      of books do you like, have you ever been published, favorite authors etc.

      Hope to hear from some soon and again welcome,
      cassandra
      Visit my online bookstore at:
      http://www2.cybernex.net/~cassandra/books.html
    • Brenda Oig
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 1998
        Hi,

        Well, to introduce myself... My name is Brenda and I am definitely a bookworm.
        have a huge collection of books and I like many different authors. Some of my
        favorites are: Dean Koontz, John Grisham, Robin Cook, Mary Higgins Clark, Dick
        Francis, Francine Rivers, and Michael Palmer. Those are just a few and are not
        in order of preference. I have a small used bookstore which I really enjoy
        running. I have 4 children which I homeschool and they are all bookworms, too,
        especially my oldest boy who is 9. I just finished reading Mr. Murder by Dean
        Koontz and am now reading Deceptions by Judith Michael. I guess that's about
        it. Are there many people on this list?

        Brenda

        cassandra wrote:

        > From: cassandra <cassandra@...>
        >
        > Hello,
        >
        > I want to welcome all the new people that joined the group lately. If you
        > want to get to know the group..why not introduce yourselves and tell us
        > some things we don't know. Like..what books are you now reading, what kinds
        > of books do you like, have you ever been published, favorite authors etc.
        >
        > Hope to hear from some soon and again welcome,
        > cassandra
        > Visit my online bookstore at:
        > http://www2.cybernex.net/~cassandra/books.html

        > select the User Info link from the menu bar on the left.
      • cassandra
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 1998
          Hi Brenda,

          I envy you. You have something I have always wanted and am determined to
          have...my own bookstore. I have to know..either here or in private
          email..how do you go about getting started in owing your own bookstore?? I
          am serious here..please I really want to know.

          Welcome to the list also. With 4 kids and homeschooling plus running your
          own bookstore..when do you find the time to read?? I too, like all the
          authors you read but my favorite is Stephen King. just waiting for his new
          one. :-) Are you into writing also?

          cassandra

        • JUTTZ@xxx.xxxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 1998
            Hello Brenda, You like to read the same things I do..I would add to
            that...John Sanford,Greg Illes,Jeffery Deavers,Steven Martini...and the list
            goes on and on and on...........Juttz

            <<
            From: Brenda Oig <fuzzy@...>

            Hi,

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 1998
              Well, to be honest I haven't read any of these authors, though I have a few of
              Steven Martini's books in my bookstore and thought they looked rather
              interesting. I'll have to try him sometime.

              Brenda