More then one??

  • cassandra <cassandra@xxxxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1998
      Morning,

      I know I asked before but just wondered if anyone had some more book
      suggestions. Also does anyone here read more then one book at a time?? I am
      reading two right now..."Interview with a Vampire" and "Chromosome 6".
      There was a time when I had four books going at once and still knew what
      was going on in each. :-) Now with the added pressures of home and work, I
      find that two at a time are plenty enough. :-)

      cassandra
      Look to the clouds! =^..^=

      ICQ#8959979

      Interested in books and writing? Join my mailing list:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/bookworm

      Interested in needlework? Join my mailing list:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/stitcher
    • Mark S. Meadows <cybrbear@xxxx.xxxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1998
        >From: cassandra <cassandra@...>
        >
        >Morning,
        >
        >I know I asked before but just wondered if anyone had some more book
        >suggestions.

        1) An Exchange of Hostages - Susan R. Matthews
        2) The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
        3) Beauty - Sherri S. Tepper
        4) Earth - David Brin

        Also does anyone here read more then one book at a time?? I am
        >reading two right now..."Interview with a Vampire" and "Chromosome 6".

        My simultaneous reading list at present:

        1) Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice
        2) Fear Nothing - Dean Koontz (Unabridged AudioBook)
        3) Harlan Ellison's Edgeworks Vol. 1

        >There was a time when I had four books going at once and still knew what
        >was going on in each. :-) Now with the added pressures of home and work, I
        >find that two at a time are plenty enough. :-)

        My formula is usually reading a novel, listening to an audiobook (as I
        travel to and from work), and reading a collection of short stories. :)

        Mark