Godzilla????

  • cassandra
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 1998
      Did you know that one of the books for the June best seller list in
      paperback will be "Godzilla"?? Interesting..no???
    • Kapherus
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 1998
        cassandra@... writes:

        << Did you know that one of the books for the June best seller list in
        paperback will be "Godzilla"?? Interesting..no???

        Yes, VERY interesting! If the group votes in favor of choosing the next book
        from the current bestseller list, would we then vote on a particular
        bestseller?
      • cassandra
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 1998

          >Yes, VERY interesting! If the group votes in favor of choosing the next book
          >from the current bestseller list, would we then vote on a particular
          >bestseller?

          Yes, the group would choose which book to read from the best seller list.
          But to do any reading people need to send in their votes on what to read
          and if they are still interested in doing it. So please get in your
          opinions and votes!! OK??

          cassandra