Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Re: micromouse

  • yamanoor sairam
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2007
      I think PWM could be used only if we are using DC motors. Am I right? Is it advisable to go for DC motor? Actually stepper motors are more advantageous na?

      Sai

      kishore_jaganathan <kishore_jaganathan@...> wrote:
      to make the bot move strt, use PWM,
      and u cant program a sensor..u only connect its output to the input of
      microcontroller- -- In booksbybibin@ yahoogroups. com,
      "aries_butterfly84" <aries_butterfly84@ ...> wrote:

      > hi i'm a new member and my name is rina currently i'm doing my final
      > project. My robot is ready and now i need to program the robot. I'm
      > using micro C as a language and using crystal clock 20mhz. my
      > microcontroller is PICF877A and my sensor is IR (IS 471F)
      >
      > 1)My first problem is the robot cannot move straight in a line. So on
      > the maze when it moves straight it keeps heading to the left wall.
      > What can i do?
      >
      > 2)how to program the sensor?.. Actually I am an IT student and i don't
      > have knowledge in sensors
      >
      > thank you

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

    • kishore_jaganathan
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007
        --- In booksbybibYES.... IT IS COST EFFECTIVE
        BUT........in@yahoogroups.com, yamanoor sairam <yamanoorsai@...> wrote:

        > I think PWM could be used only if we are using DC motors. Am I
        right? Is it advisable to go for DC motor? Actually stepper motors are
        more advantageous na?

        > Sai
        >
        > kishore_jaganathan <kishore_jaganathan@...> wrote:
        > to make the bot move strt, use PWM,
        > and u cant program a sensor..u only connect its output to the input of
        > microcontroller--- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com,
        > "aries_butterfly84" <aries_butterfly84@> wrote:
        > >
        > > hi i'm a new member and my name is rina currently i'm doing my final
        > > project. My robot is ready and now i need to program the robot. I'm
        > > using micro C as a language and using crystal clock 20mhz. my
        > > microcontroller is PICF877A and my sensor is IR (IS 471F)
        > >
        > > 1)My first problem is the robot cannot move straight in a line. So on
        > > the maze when it moves straight it keeps heading to the left wall.
        > > What can i do?
        > >
        > > 2)how to program the sensor?.. Actually I am an IT student and i don't
        > > have knowledge in sensors
        > >
        > > thank you
        > >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
        > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

      • ahmeda_whab
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
          <aries_butterfly84@...> wrote:

          > hi i'm a new member and my name is rina currently i'm doing my
          final
          > project. My robot is ready and now i need to program the robot. I'm
          > using micro C as a language and using crystal clock 20mhz. my
          > microcontroller is PICF877A and my sensor is IR (IS 471F)
          >
          > 1)My first problem is the robot cannot move straight in a line. So
          on
          > the maze when it moves straight it keeps heading to the left wall.
          > What can i do?
          >
          > 2)how to program the sensor?.. Actually I am an IT student and i
          don't
          > have knowledge in sensors
          >
          > thank you

          I am Ahmed Abdulwhhab
          I progrma PIC using MIKROC as a tool
          my current project is to switch sensor on when a person has a space
          between my circut nearly 15 cm
          i use two sensors
          the first IR TX and IR RX which is used in serial interace (1838) at
          38 KHZ which is used in Remote control
          the second sensor
          is the IR as a transmitter and the receiver is PhotoDiode

          I found after some experiments that the corroect IR Tx can be done
          by 555 as timer (R1=100 ohm , R2=10K as varible resistence and
          C=10nf)

          if you want to chat with me send me an SMS on Mobile +20102986151
          and i will chat you at yahoo messenger

          hav a nice day
        • aries_butterfly84
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
            Hai my name is rina

            I have make a programming in mikroC..so that the sensor will detect the
            wall and it's works. but my problem is how to assigned a value to each
            of the cell of the maze and how to make the robot know the size of each
            cell..

            i'm using DC motor, PIC16F788A, ir sensor
            thank you