Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] STK500

  • Ahmed Hassaan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2007
      Dear Sami Saqqa, Dear All,

      I'm Egyptian engineer working in embedded system from 5 years app(on many types of Ucontroller).
      I'm searching for a job outside Egypt.
      If you have vacation for me please send to me and I'll update you with me CV.

      Best Regards,

      On 8/6/07, sami saqqa <samiceng@...> wrote:

      u can use a USB to RS232 converter
      iam useing it
      also i have a schimatoc for i programming cable using the LPT
      and i think u can connect it to stk but u cant controle its parameter

      Sami Z Saqqa
      Electronics Eng.
      +962796268430
      Amman Jordan 11947
      P O Box 1007

      يا قارئ خطي لا تبكي على موتي.. فاليوم أنا معك وغداً في التراب.. فإن عشت فإني معك وإن مت فاللذكرى..!
      ويا ماراً على قبري لا تعجب من أمري.. بالأمس كنت معك وغداً أنت معي.. أمـــوت و يـبـقـى كـل مـا كـتـبـتـــه ذكــرى
      فيـا ليت كـل من قـرأ خطـي دعا لي.

      Ahmed Hassaan
      Embedded System Design Engineer
      QuickTel R&D
      EGYPTIAN TELEPHONE COMPANY (ETC)

      Tel:  +20 2  3230081
      Fax: +20 2  3723469
      Mob.:  +20 11 130 7977
      Address: Cornish El Nile , El Maasara , Helwan , Cairo - Egypt.
      E-mail   :   AHassaan@...

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.