STK500

  • gautam sharma
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
      hey ... have used this much ....but it is not working.....

      sami saqqa <samiceng@...> wrote:
      u can use a USB to RS232 converter
      iam useing it
      also i have a schimatoc for i programming cable using the LPT
      and i think u can connect it to stk but u cant controle its parameter

      Sami Z Saqqa
      Electronics Eng.
      +962796268430
      Amman Jordan 11947
      P O Box 1007

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

    • Ahmed Hassaan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2007
        Dear Sami Saqqa, Dear All,

        I'm Egyptian engineer working in embedded system from 5 years app(on many types of Ucontroller).
        I'm searching for a job outside Egypt.
        If you have vacation for me please send to me and I'll update you with me CV.

        Best Regards,

        On 8/6/07, sami saqqa <samiceng@...> wrote:

        u can use a USB to RS232 converter
        iam useing it
        also i have a schimatoc for i programming cable using the LPT
        and i think u can connect it to stk but u cant controle its parameter

        Sami Z Saqqa
        Electronics Eng.
        +962796268430
        Amman Jordan 11947
        P O Box 1007

        يا قارئ خطي لا تبكي على موتي.. فاليوم أنا معك وغداً في التراب.. فإن عشت فإني معك وإن مت فاللذكرى..!
        ويا ماراً على قبري لا تعجب من أمري.. بالأمس كنت معك وغداً أنت معي.. أمـــوت و يـبـقـى كـل مـا كـتـبـتـــه ذكــرى
        فيـا ليت كـل من قـرأ خطـي دعا لي.

        Ahmed Hassaan
        Embedded System Design Engineer
        QuickTel R&D
        EGYPTIAN TELEPHONE COMPANY (ETC)

        Tel:  +20 2  3230081
        Fax: +20 2  3723469
        Mob.:  +20 11 130 7977
        Address: Cornish El Nile , El Maasara , Helwan , Cairo - Egypt.
        E-mail   :   AHassaan@...

        This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.