Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Re: question

  • sanler k
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 9:01 PM
      hi prashant
      when i invoke megaload it shows me six com port options.all the ports show"ports in use"
      what is the solution to this problem.

      thank you

      prashant kharade <prashant_kharade@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      a.Check the port selection from Megaload
      b.Ensure the port is working properly.
      c. Sometimes some other program may have used the
      serial port & not have released the same.
      d. I suppose for megaload you must have a bootload
      program in your Atmega. Which Bootload program U are
      using.

      Thanks
      Prashant
      --- sudeep_great_ 88 <sudeep_great_ 88@yahoo. com> wrote:

      > c tell more about evaluation kit u are using and
      > then we could help
      > you more....
      > give details of the connections which have been made
      > to the
      > microcontroller. .
      >
      > --- In booksbybibin@ yahoogroups. com, "sanler12"
      > <sanler12@.. .> wrote:
      > >
      > > hello friends,
      > >

      > > I am using atmega8 evaluation kit , avr studio4
      > ,megaloadv2. 3.
      > >
      > > when i invoke megaload it shows that "all ports
      > are in use" , due to
      > > which i could not download the program on
      > evaluation kit .
      > >
      > > please help.

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

    • prashant kharade
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4 2:44 AM
        Hi,
        I feel there is some problem in your OS.
        We just cannot have 6 com ports (Normally)
        On the desktop, Right click on "My computer."
        Click on Properties. Select Hardware tap.
        Select Device Manager. Then select Serail & Com ports.

        Here check the serial ports available. The their IRQ &
        Addresses.

        This may help you.
        Thanks
        Prashant