Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Help with atmega168 serial port

  • Ravi Pathak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Looks like an USART related issue. You have not specified what exactly you want.
      Whether you are facing any difficulty with your code or you have a problem with the hardware?
      I hope you have done some initial homework ;)

      On 7/30/07, inemaorukari <inemaorukari@...> wrote:

      I am working on a project where I need to flicker multiple LEDs
      simultaneously at specified frequencies. I need to be able to set the
      frequency of any given LED by connecting it to a serial port. In order
      to accomplish this, I need to be able to send three integers to an
      atmega168 microcontroller operating on it 8 MHz RC oscillator. Once I
      get those three integers, I want to pass them to a function to
      configure my microcontroller. I want to be able to interface using
      interrupt so as not to disturb the normal operation of flashing LEDs
      when I am not sending data. I need help both sending the integers from
      Windows XP and receiving the data on the microcontroller.

      --
      thanks & regards
      Ravi Pathak