Re: programming hardwares of atmega16l

  • prashant_kharade
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2007
      Hi,
      1. You can download AVRStudio& WINAVR as suggested.
      2. For programming. You can download Ponyprog software. Thisa is
      absolutely free. The hardware circuit diagram is provided on the
      site.
      3. So you get H/W & S/W free. This is serial programming. So just use
      Serial port.
      4. All the best.

      Prashant
      India

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "at91r40008" <ae7yd@...> wrote:

      > I suggest to download the latest version of AVR Studio from Atmel's
      web
      > site (it is free) and buy their new Dragon in system programmer
      > available for $51.87 from Digikey:
      > http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?
      name=ATAVRDRAGON-ND
      > You should also download and install WinAVR the gcc compiler if you
      want
      > to program in C. AVRStudio is ready to use the gcc compiler for avr
      but
      > I prefer to use the WinAVR setup.
      >
      > Yvon.
      >

      > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "gymmie_2005" <gymmie_2005@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > friends pleasse give me list of necessary programming hardwares
      which
      > > r needed to burn the program in atmega16l i think if i am right
      it
      > > has a in system programer.please give me suggestions thanks

    • nitin chaudhary
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007
        Sorry for late response and thanks a lot.

        Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
      • wajid gulistan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007

          Thanks Prashant.

          Wajid