Re: programming hardwares of atmega16l

  • at91r40008
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2007
      I suggest to download the latest version of AVR Studio from Atmel's web
      site (it is free) and buy their new Dragon in system programmer
      available for $51.87 from Digikey:
      http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=ATAVRDRAGON-ND
      You should also download and install WinAVR the gcc compiler if you want
      to program in C. AVRStudio is ready to use the gcc compiler for avr but
      I prefer to use the WinAVR setup.

      Yvon.

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "gymmie_2005" <gymmie_2005@...>
      wrote:

      > friends pleasse give me list of necessary programming hardwares which
      > r needed to burn the program in atmega16l i think if i am right it
      > has a in system programer.please give me suggestions thanks

    • prashant_kharade
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2007
        Hi,
        1. You can download AVRStudio& WINAVR as suggested.
        2. For programming. You can download Ponyprog software. Thisa is
        absolutely free. The hardware circuit diagram is provided on the
        site.
        3. So you get H/W & S/W free. This is serial programming. So just use
        Serial port.
        4. All the best.

        Prashant
        India

        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "at91r40008" <ae7yd@...> wrote:

        > I suggest to download the latest version of AVR Studio from Atmel's
        web
        > site (it is free) and buy their new Dragon in system programmer
        > available for $51.87 from Digikey:
        > http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?
        name=ATAVRDRAGON-ND
        > You should also download and install WinAVR the gcc compiler if you
        want
        > to program in C. AVRStudio is ready to use the gcc compiler for avr
        but
        > I prefer to use the WinAVR setup.
        >
        > Yvon.
        >

        > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "gymmie_2005" <gymmie_2005@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > friends pleasse give me list of necessary programming hardwares
        which
        > > r needed to burn the program in atmega16l i think if i am right
        it
        > > has a in system programer.please give me suggestions thanks

      • nitin chaudhary
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007
          Sorry for late response and thanks a lot.

          Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
        • wajid gulistan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007

            Thanks Prashant.

            Wajid