Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Sleep mode function for AVR Microcontroller

  • Arun V
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 9:10 PM
      i need an help ????

      i don't know how to start with 8085 microcontroller
      i want to know how to connect to computer and how to program and how to execute can u give some circuit with clear idea

      Umer Daraz Awan <umerdarazawan@...> wrote:
      Hi
      I am new in this group and start working with AVR.How it will possible
      to write sleep mode function.I am using image craft c compiler.
      I have very deeply relation with 8051 programming in C.U all are
      wellcome that are working with 8051 family.U can contact me in any
      problem with 8051 programming.
      Thanks
      Umer

    • arun singh
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 10:46 AM
        hi

        it will be a difficult task to make ur own programer device for 8085............u can make programer fo avr easily.........avr will be easy

        Umer Daraz Awan <umerdarazawan@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Hi
        I am new in this group and start working with AVR.How it will possible
        to write sleep mode function.I am using image craft c compiler.
        I have very deeply relation with 8051 programming in C.U all are
        wellcome that are working with 8051 family.U can contact me in any
        problem with 8051 programming.
        Thanks
        Umer

        Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.