Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] range of ir sensors.....

  • Ahmet Burak Yoldemir
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      I need to detect object distance to a robot for a project. I am advised to use IR sensors, however all IR sensors I have analyzed gave wrong outputs for small distances.(about 2-3 cm.) Does anyone have any idea how to handle this problem?

      Burak Yoldemir
      Istanbul, Turkey

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • jerome040904
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        You can use a laser, you can buy it by internet and are cheaper around
        5 american dolars

        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, Ahmet Burak Yoldemir