Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] servo motors

  • njbibin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      try this, I don't know about the availability in Kerala.
      http://www.robokits.org/products/?
      p=productsMore&iProduct=39&sName=Standard-Servo-Motor-Futaba-S-3003-

      bibin john
      www.bibinjohn.tk

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, shiva krishna <srkssit@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi...
      > ya it is avalable in india.... u can definetly get in
      bangalore.... n sorry no idea of kerala....if u want any help
      regarding microcontroller u can ask...

      wrote:
      > Hello..
      > Iam currently doing a project on making a robotic arm. Thought of
      using stepper motors with feedback, but what do u ppl think abt
      servos, iam nt used to it.. cud u pls tell me abt its availability
      in india, preferably kerala, or banglore.