about serial port communication

  • revathi kanduri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hii...

      I am doing my final yr project which is about designing an electronics chess board which records the moves of the players and the game is simultaneously shown on computer ..soo i am doing  serial port communication using at89s51..architecture similar to that of 8051..what complier should i use..ive done using keil c but there is no proper output coming with hyper terminal?? soo what can i do??

      Revathi