serial/parallel port

  • m_qasim26
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hello there,

      I want to Detect and Recognize any device attached to the
      serial/parallel ports. What I should do to get at least ID from within
      the device attached.
    • njbibin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
        First you should know the protocols the device using. But it is tough
        to obtain. You can acess parallel port by the programs given in book
        for parallel port. Tell what exactly u want to do