Help Required!

  • ~X_O_M_0 ~
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006

      Hi!

      I m having a problem that when i connect the parallel port to my computer without running any software the parallel port output is all hight i.e 5 volts on every pin .my hardware works on logic high and it starts working as soon as i connect to PC without running the software or sending any data to parallel port....so WHAT should i Do to remove this problem?

      I will be thankful if somebody helps me solving the problem

       �řŌΜ

      Х � M �

      Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!
    • nikhil chandra

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006

          ThanKs A Lot!

          i have put 244 in my hardware whcih i will enable from software....

          Thanks Again!

           �řŌΜ

          Х � M �

          From: nikhil chandra <nikhilchandra2626@...>
          To: booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [booksbybibin] Help Required!
          Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 05:46:57 -0800 (PST)

          ~X_O_M_0 ~ <muneel@hotmail. com> wrote:

          Hi!
          I m having a problem that when i connect the parallel port to my computer without running any software the parallel port output is all hight i.e 5 volts on every pin .my hardware works on logic high and it starts working as soon as i connect to PC without running the software or sending any data to parallel port....so WHAT should i Do to remove this problem?
          I will be thankful if somebody helps me solving the problem

           �řŌΜ
          Х � M �

          Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!

          Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!