line follower using a PIC16F84

  • jjcmarlon
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
      hi to all...

      hi i just want to ask or some advice to you all. What is the first
      thing to do in making the line follwer robot. honestly speaking i
      dont have any idea about this line follower robot.

      pls help me to gather ideas....
      thank you
    • yamanoor sairam

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
          The issue of a line following robot has been posted before recently.
          You must fist learn how to program and control the output/input of a
          microcontroller before you endeavour in more complicated things.

          Refer to AVRBook for help. Afterwards, get info on phototransistors
          (which you will probally use as light sensors).

          Good luck.

          Mihai Galos
          Romania

          --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "jjcmarlon" <jjcmarlon@...>
          wrote:

          > hi to all...
          >
          > hi i just want to ask or some advice to you all. What is the first
          > thing to do in making the line follwer robot. honestly speaking i
          > dont have any idea about this line follower robot.
          >
          > pls help me to gather ideas....
          > thank you

        • Agfianto Eko Putra
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
            hi everyone...

            maybe this link will help you...
            http://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/LFrobot/LFrobot.htm

            unfortunately it's use at89c2051
            but the concept may help you to start make line follower robot