  • bhargov bora
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      hi,
      i am a new member of this group.
      i need some help regarding my project which involves making of a robot controlled by a pc which can do simple jobs like moving,lifting a thing etc.
      please help.
      thank you.

    • bibin john
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Read robo.pdf and parallel port book then u can easily solve this.
        see this link for driving a motor using  parallel port

        http://booksbybibin.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=64
        http://booksbybibin.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=73

        put your doubts in my forum
        www.booksbybibin.tk

        Bibin John
        www.bibinjohn.tk

        bhargov bora <bhargov_nits@...> wrote:
        hi,
        i am a new member of this group.
        i need some help regarding my project which involves making of a robot controlled by a pc which can do simple jobs like moving,lifting a thing etc.
        please help.
        thank you.

      • appi_bel
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
          hi,]
          Where can i download robo.pdf from?
        • nitin chaudhary
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
            Instead of shift register, use 3 to 8 decoder.. In moving display columns are scanned not rows. Select a particular column from decoder and apply value to row to light a pattern. Follow this for all 8 columns to complete a letter. Do this repeatedly and should be speedy.