Re: [booksbybibin] Help me in AVR...... I am New in AVR

  • bibin john
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
      first u read my book(file-avrbook.rar), then u will understand the basics of doing programming in C and making a programmer. If you have any probs post ur doubt on this yahoo group or my forum
      www.booksbybibin.tk

      zeeshan_iiee <zeeshan_iiee@...> wrote:
      Assalamo Allykum !

      Friends I want to start the AVR Series of the ATMEL . But I have no
      proper guidance...

      I have done many projects on the ATMEL Microconntroller. .But Now I
      want to start the AVR. I want to do something in it , but I don't
      know that from where I have to start...

      Please tell me the e-books for the AVR learning ?

      Which programmming language is used for the AVR Programming ?

      (I am familiar with C-Language, VB 6.0, Assembly, Q-Basic, GW-Basic)

      I microcontroller we have to use microcontroller to programe the
      Microcontroller. ... How we can programe the AVR ? Which the the
      simplest and easiest way to programe the AVR ?

      I required your guidance....

      I will be thankful to every one.

      Waiting for your reply.....

      Zeeshan Shareef

      IIEE, PCSIR, Karachi,

      +92-321-3805211

      Find out what India is talking about on Yahoo! Answers India.
      So, whatÂ’s NEW about the NEW Yahoo! Messenger? Find out.

    • pradheep_sh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
        i sugeest u to read the book available here.u can also refer to the
        folloing sites for more details
        http://www.avrbeginners.net/
        and i suggest u to download avrstudio from avrfreaks.com
        regards
        pradheep