Re: Sine Wave generation

  • ciuciu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2011
      Hey Hasa,

      Please check the maximum frequency that the DAC of the uC supports. It cannot be more that a few tens of kHz normally. What do you need it for?

      As to what concerns code snippets, start with a basic timer example. Then overflow it every so often and output the new analog value to the pin.

      Regards,
      Mihai GALOS