Sine Wave generation

  • hasa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      hi
      I am working on a sine wave generation project with a ATmel 2560 micro controller and a DAC.

      I want few input on how to go about creating the sine wave table in program. Any help will be appreciated.
      I have more information that could be either email to person interested or would like more information about code.
    • ciuciu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2011
        Hey Hasa,

        Please check the maximum frequency that the DAC of the uC supports. It cannot be more that a few tens of kHz normally. What do you need it for?

        As to what concerns code snippets, start with a basic timer example. Then overflow it every so often and output the new analog value to the pin.

        Regards,
        Mihai GALOS