to know the basic information about wireless remote of a robotic car

  • Sultan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hello there,
      I am sultan and i have just recently join your group. I am a student in Pakistan studying Avionics. I what to build a remote control of a robotic toy car, therefore i need some basic information to start this project.
      and secondly will you please send me a circuit diagram + items used in Wireless remote control of a robotic toy car.
      Keep up the good work.....
      Regards
      Shaikh Sultan Uddin