Re: USB PROGRAMMER FOR AVR

  • Yaniv Adwog
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hi Sunil,

      Instead of building a programmer yourself I would suggest you to buy Pocket AVR Programmer, you can find the details of it here.. http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9825

      I have personally worked on it its great, have used it for programming all sorts of AVR while building projects & as well as for uploading bootloader to Arduino platform. As Mr. Udayan said Atmega 8 are available but not the new ICs, the older ones have the problems of their own so we started importing programmers instead building them. Easy Electronics is located in Basavanagudi, Bangalore (our site is getting updated since we recently changed the server you can still get to know more about us by visiting www.easyelectronics.in)

      If you are interested & want to know more feel free to get in touch with us.