Re: USB PROGRAMMER FOR AVR

  • sandesh pati
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2011
      usbtiny is a good programmer , it needs some simple items but works good, i have helped to built 167 of this for people who needed it for free.i love doing avr stuffs.

    • sandesh pati
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2011
        dude atmega 8 is not available as easy as it was. the cost is very much today, you dont need a costly programmer, do you?

      • Udayan U
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
          Sandesh. Its available in Bangalore easily. If you are in a part where it is not avaialble, you got enquire and get it. TRY NSK ELECTRONICS, SP ROAD Bangalore.

          If you still do not find it. It's just your lucky buddy !

          --
          Regards,
          Udayan

        • zeshan ali
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
            usbtiny  programmer i need it

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2011
              Hi Sunil,

              Instead of building a programmer yourself I would suggest you to buy Pocket AVR Programmer, you can find the details of it here.. http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9825

              I have personally worked on it its great, have used it for programming all sorts of AVR while building projects & as well as for uploading bootloader to Arduino platform. As Mr. Udayan said Atmega 8 are available but not the new ICs, the older ones have the problems of their own so we started importing programmers instead building them. Easy Electronics is located in Basavanagudi, Bangalore (our site is getting updated since we recently changed the server you can still get to know more about us by visiting www.easyelectronics.in)

              If you are interested & want to know more feel free to get in touch with us.