Re: USB communcation with AVR

  • deepak tc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hello,
                 I am adding two links below, may be that will help you.

      By,
      Deepak.T.Cherian

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011
        hi. i am also trying to communicate with an avr.i have some lead in it,usbasp is an loader built on avr interface,i've gone through its headers it used an usb.h header which might be helpfull .next in line is every usb device requires a vendr n prodct id.u have to buy that.so we have to use a opensource version of it names libusb. and try googling using "how to access usb?"..i will also try it myself.
        thank a lot

        On Thu Dec 23rd, 2010 11:16 AM GMT joinmahsan wrote:

        >HI,
        >I want to communicate with my AVR ATMEGA32 micro controller using USB port. I have searched the internet but I have not found and easily understandable information on internet.
        >
        >Any one help me how to write the code on AVR for USB port using C or C++.
        >I also need help on code for computer side. on computer side C# and java language programs are also helpful for me
        >
        >Thanks in advance

      • Udayan U
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2011
          You can try out Cypress PSoC1, PSoC3 and PSoC5 which have inbuilt USB. Its very easy to learn. They have programmable analog too. I was using AVR for a longtime. Now i am using PSoC for all my projects.

          http://www.cypress.com/?id=2232

          --
          Regards,
          Udayan