Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] book for a beginner...

  • Luiz Cláudio Vieira
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2010
      Hi, Rahul;

      first of all, let us 'locate' your basic skills. Robotics actually mixes some fundamentals related to:

      - electronics (analog and digital)
      - control (automation)
      - mechanics
      - computing (programming)
      - some others (ergonomics, A.T., etc.)

      So, if you are a newbie for these very subjects, chances are that you should search for books (and related knowledge) about them, too. With these areas in mind, Robotics is just a matter of how to put them together.

      The book I downloaded at www.booksbibin.tk is part if the bond between programming and digital electronics.

      Success!

      Eng. Luiz C. Vieira (Brazil)
      If you do not know the one above, please disregard this e-mail.
      Se não conhecer a pessoa acima, por favor desconsidere esse e-mail.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
        Try to build analog line tracer robot (dont use micro), there is many source scematic in the internet. This is the simply robot so it will give u basic pract about robot parts