book for a beginner...

  • Rahul
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
      hello sir i m a newbie in robotics...Could u plz help me out by sending a suitable ebook to make me feel abt robotics.....thanku.
    • Luiz Cláudio Vieira
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2010
        Hi, Rahul;

        first of all, let us 'locate' your basic skills. Robotics actually mixes some fundamentals related to:

        - electronics (analog and digital)
        - control (automation)
        - mechanics
        - computing (programming)
        - some others (ergonomics, A.T., etc.)

        So, if you are a newbie for these very subjects, chances are that you should search for books (and related knowledge) about them, too. With these areas in mind, Robotics is just a matter of how to put them together.

        The book I downloaded at www.booksbibin.tk is part if the bond between programming and digital electronics.

        Success!

        Eng. Luiz C. Vieira (Brazil)
        If you do not know the one above, please disregard this e-mail.
        Se não conhecer a pessoa acima, por favor desconsidere esse e-mail.

        > robotics...Could u plz help me out by sending a suitable
        > ebook to make me feel abt robotics.....thanku.

        >     booksbybibin-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Hardika Agus Setiawan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
          Try to build analog line tracer robot (dont use micro), there is many source scematic in the internet. This is the simply robot so it will give u basic pract about robot parts