MATLAB control and data acquisition

  • KGM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15 7:14 AM
      does any body know how to use matlab to control and data acquisition
      and use state flow and fuzzy logic
    • Vladimir Jokovic
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17 7:48 AM
        I have used Simulink with NI6008 car for data acquisition.

        If you are interested I can provide you some more informations.

        Pozdrav od Jokse!

        does any body know how to use matlab to control and data acquisition
        and use state flow and fuzzy logic

      • ciuciu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18 2:54 AM
          I did some work on data acquisition in Matlab, but none in stateflow and fl. What do you want to do ?

          --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "KGM" <khaledgmohamed@...> wrote:

          > does any body know how to use matlab to control and data acquisition
          > and use state flow and fuzzy logic

        • Akshay Singh
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21 1:37 PM
            Hey Im doing a project on face recognition using Artificial Neural Networks In Matlab. CAn anyone help??!!??

            Akshay

            --
            Motörhead
          • Adnan
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2011
              hi Mr. Pozdrav od Jokse! I am Adnan and working on the same project as you have mentioned can you please help me. My project is voice controlled robot