Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] about the use of a function

  • Bhavin Shah
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2010
      can anyone please suggest me a good tutorial for sound generation using atmega16

    • arifuddin2007
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2010
        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, Bhavin Shah <bhavinshah3671@...> wrote:

        > can anyone please suggest me a good tutorial for sound generation using atmega16

        http://extremeelectronics.co.in/avr-tutorials/sound-generation-by-avr-micro-tutorial-i/

        this is excellent tutorial for sound generation.
      • hieuha
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2010
          Hi Bhavin,

          I did not try before, but you can search about Pulse with modulation method. Example:
          - We generate 8000 cycle per second (125us period).
          - In each cycle:
              Level 255 will be outputed as signal 1 in 125 us.
              Level 127 will be outputed as signal 1 in 62.5 us.
              Level 0 will be outputed as signal 1 in 0 us.
          - Output will be connected with a simple filter circuit (RC circuit) before reach the audio amplifier.

          Best regards,

          Vu Trung Hieu.

          Từ: Bhavin Shah <bhavinshah3671@...>
          Đến: booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com
          Gửi ngày: 23:51:09, Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 4 2010
          Chủ đề: Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] about the use of a function

          can anyone please suggest me a good tutorial for sound generation using atmega16