Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] fuse problem

  • Kallol Karmakar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2010
      Hello hardik,

      a few days ago i locked my microcontroller(mega8) too.after searching in the net i was able to unlock it.that time i was using a home made LPT programmer(pony-stk200).

      I have used another microcontroller to provide the clock signal to the broken microcontrollers clock pins.after that i programmed the broken microcontroller.I was successful in editing the broken microcontrollers fuse bits.

      I think if u use a usb programmer like USBASP u can easily program your broken microcontroller.Try it ..

      Wish u good luck
       Kallol KK

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2010
        Hello Friends,

        I am new to this Group.
        I am currently interfacing AVR ATmega8 With a LCD and a PS/2 Keyboard.

        I have been trying to interface the LCD for 5 days straight and still no signs of characters on the LCD.
        There are blocks on the Screen on One line thats it. Nothing Else.
        I have already tried various libraries for LCDs plus Various Codes Available on the Internet apart from my own Codes and Library.
        Could anybody help me out in this regard ?
        What could be the problem, My Connections are fine. What Could be wrong in the Program ?

        Please Help. I am now losing my patience.

        Mudit

      • ele com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
          hello, did u check ur circuit in proteus ?