GPS waypoints

  • Naveed Khowaja
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Hi Dears!

      Dears I used DGM100 GPS module for my final year project to findout distance between two latitudes and longitudes and for tracking applications.

      Now i want to program Waypoints in my GPS module. Following string is for the location of waypoints.. I connected my GPS with my PCs COM port and sent this string through PC to my GPS. My GPS does not acknowledeges or returns any string by writing $GPWPL string. Plz guide.

      Thanks

      Regards
      Naveed Khowaja

      $GPWPL,4917.16,N,12310.64,W,003*65