HW prog. for 89C52X2 detail request.

  • rajendra patoliya
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
      Hi all,

      Can anyone suggest me the model no. or any detail for hw programmer & soft tool for tht  to program 89C52/51X2 controllers?

      I'm having some old IC's pre-programmed long ago, got from one of my friend.

      Plz, share the detail if anyone know about that.

      Also, price & availability if possible...I'm in mumbai..

      thank you...

      regards,
      Rajendra

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
    • Yogesh Hingonekar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009

        Hi Rajendra,

        Visit this site for USB based 8051 Programmer for Rs. 699/- only. It works well, but do not expect help from developer from this maker of USB programmer.

        http://shop.extremeelectronics.co.in/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=64

        Regards,

        Yogesh

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009