Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] compilation error (programmers Notepad) [1 Attachment]

  • noboru keiji
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      hello mazhar

      are you using compiler win avr ar the other software??

      if you using win avr include your adding  file   12345.c  in M file on the source c/c++

      thank you

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
        Mazhar,

        I can see the problem with the code, the big problem is the #include files and where you have put them, Generally try to put the include files in the .c file not the .h file, this makes them more code friendly and re useable, what is happening is that a header file is referencing another header that is referencing a header file that you alreay have, so it thinks you are trying to define the same function twice, this is a difficult concept to grasp i know, but try to make each c file self contained rather than relying on the header file to do all the includes for you.

        I will have a good look at it this evening and see if i can untangle the web. When/if i get it have a look at how i have structured the files and how thay refer to each other.

        One source of help is to draw / create a picture of what files are referencing each other, then it becomes a bit clearer.

        Have you heard of Doxygen ? This is a code parser which generates code documentation, it can also be set to show dependancy graphs. (You would be amazed at how complex these things can be).

        If you get the structure right, code efficiency can be greatly increased.

        Regards

        Steve

        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, mazhar malik <mazhar_80us@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone
        >
        > i am using programmers Notepad for building my project. but during compilation i got errors like "multiple definition of ___ file", the error looks simple but it makes me confuse because i found no duplication arround my code. i am attaching my code along with my mail, can any body please fix it and also tell me where i am making mistake?
        > thanks
        >
        > With Best Regards
        >
        > mazhar...

      • rajan twnabashu
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
          Hi to all the Microcontroller Specilist
          I would like to have a USB programmer for 89s51 series microcontoller for my laptop
          Can any one send me the circuit diagram required
          thanks

        • nitin chaudhary
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2009
            try usbasp

            Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
          • ludmil_katzarov
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2009
              try ebay. $10 for mkII ISP. not worth to make one
            • Debashis Das
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 14, 2009
                dude use "code vision AVR" softwae its cool

              • Agfianto Eko Putra
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 14, 2009
                  what about micro C from http://www.mikroe.com/en/

                  --