servo controll using atmega 16

  • gaurav9995
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2009
      Hello every body I am working on project to control servo using atmega 16 , I am able to control it through at89c51 but i cant control it through 16l please help me and at final I want to control 18 servo through one chip..........
      Please help me as soon as possible......
    • Dixit
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
        Dear Gaurav,

        Can you explain, How you have control the servo.  By External pulse mode, Speed  control mode or torque control.
        Whether you are control it by means of analog voltage reference or pulse frequency.

        Pls. give me detailed Idea for the help.

        P Please do not print this mail unless you really need to. Save Trees - Save Environment.
        Thanks & With Regards
        Dixit Solanki
        Sr. Engineer
        "Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s),
        are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
        review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is
        strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email,
        and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

        Virus Warning: Although I have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
        I cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
        • gaurav9995
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
            Hi dixit..........

            Thanks for response. Actually i am new to this topic and I don't know which mode I should run. But the thing I want to do is to control; servo as to control there position in pair of three and all this four pair will control simultaneously......
            Is it possible within a single chip..........?

            I will be waiting for your reply........