Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Toy car with remote control project

Expand Messages
  • Mihai Galos
    It seems like a classic case of code porting without consulting the datasheet :)) See the initialisation for the USART. To be more precise, see the value you
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      It seems like a classic case of "code porting without consulting the datasheet" :))

      See the initialisation for the USART. To be more precise, see the value you put in the UBRR Bitrate register ;)


      Kind regards,
      Mihai
    • im_shield
      Thank you, Mihai! I ve modified the UBRR it seems to work,i receive what i send. PS: tu sigur esti roman d al meu, multam de ajutor ;)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        Thank you, Mihai! I've modified the UBRR it seems to work,i receive what i send.

        PS: tu sigur esti roman d al meu, multam de ajutor ;)

        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, Mihai Galos <mihaigalos@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        > It seems like a classic case of "code porting without consulting the datasheet" :))
        >
        > See the initialisation for the USART. To be more precise, see the value you put in the UBRR Bitrate register ;)
        >
        >
        > Kind regards,
        > Mihai
        >
      • Rohith Rajesh
        Take a look at a toy car we made using remote control. http://frommykeyboard.wordpress.com/ Rohith ... From: im_shield Subject:
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          Take a look at a toy car we made using remote control.
          http://frommykeyboard.wordpress.com/


          Rohith


          --- On Sat, 30/5/09, im_shield <im_shield@...> wrote:

          From: im_shield <im_shield@...>
          Subject: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Toy car with remote control project
          To: booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 10:01 PM

          Hi there! I ve programmed 2 atmega8515 for my toy car project..one on the remote control and the other on the car..Now i want to transfer the programs on ATMEGA8 or ATMEGA16..The problem is that the UDR from the usart is no more recognising the characters sent..For example, for going forward, i send the character 'I' and atmega16 instead of "I" sees an ASCII character or something... 8515 sees the "I" with no problem..Please tell me how should i modifiy my program so that all things go well...Thank you!



          Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.