Re: USBee SX

  • s.holder123@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
      Normally on an spi line there should be a chip select signal associated with the device you are communicating to, thus many devices can be connected to the spi bus, therfore the trg line should be connected to the chip select line and is normally positive to negative. The gnd line should be connected to the 0v line of the device you are measuring. Set the trigger to the correct line and you should see the clock as well.

      Regards