Phase control by avr

  • arif_mails
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Could any one help me to control the Phase of 50Hz AC line

      I mean, like a phase control by DIAC and TRIAC ckt, where RC time
      constant is used for control the time of TRIAC gate trigger.

      I've some idea:

      Every half cycle takes 20ms at 50Hz, so we have to control the power
      in this time, if i trigger the Triac after 5ms from starting the half
      cycle
      then i can control some power. and if trigger after 10ms then we will
      control 50% power.

      My problem is how can i trigger the TRIAC after 5,10,15(ms) of
      starting the half cycle and how can i determine the time of passing
      the 0v level of the line sine wave.

      Please help me if you can!!!