Re: programming atmel avr using avr gcc

  • ms_asgher
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hi Raza,
      I am newbie in avr gcc, i need complete header list and there related
      instruction, and also can us end me these books, Regars

      Muhammad Sadiq Asgher
    • vamsikrishna_pattabhi
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 19, 2010
        hi this is vamsi. I need foolowing books
        GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
        > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
        > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
        could u send the above to me...

        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "reza_s1359" <reza.sedighy@...> wrote:

        > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "maheshpawar49"
        > <maheshpawar49@> wrote:
        > >
        > > please can anybody give link for a good indepth material or book on
        > > programming atmel avr using avr gcc
        > >

        > I have some books and tutorials but can't attache them:
        > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
        > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
        > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
        >
        > If you want them contact me.
        >
        > Good luck!
        > Reza

      • yiulian09
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 23, 2010
          I need them too ! Can anyone send them by mail ?

          --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "vamsikrishna_pattabhi" <vamsikrishna_pattabhi@...> wrote:

          > hi this is vamsi. I need foolowing books
          > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
          > > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
          > > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
          > could u send the above to me...
          >
          > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "reza_s1359" <reza.sedighy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "maheshpawar49"
          > > <maheshpawar49@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > please can anybody give link for a good indepth material or book on
          > > > programming atmel avr using avr gcc
          > > >

          > > I have some books and tutorials but can't attache them:
          > > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
          > > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
          > > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
          > >
          > > If you want them contact me.
          > >
          > > Good luck!
          > > Reza

        • Saksham
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 23, 2010
            Could you send it to me also? It'll be a great help to me. My email is mystic_sage_1791yahoo.co.in

            --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "reza_s1359" <reza.sedighy@...> wrote:

            > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "maheshpawar49"
            > <maheshpawar49@> wrote:
            > >
            > > please can anybody give link for a good indepth material or book on
            > > programming atmel avr using avr gcc
            > >

            > I have some books and tutorials but can't attache them:
            > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
            > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
            > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
            >
            > If you want them contact me.
            >
            > Good luck!
            > Reza

          • juanman234
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 24, 2010
              HI
              I really need info on programming AVR, plz send the books to me to
              juanman234@...

              gracias
              ;)
              --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "Saksham" <mystic_sage_1791@...> wrote:

              > Could you send it to me also? It'll be a great help to me. My email is mystic_sage_1791yahoo.co.in
              >
              > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "reza_s1359" <reza.sedighy@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "maheshpawar49"
              > > <maheshpawar49@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > please can anybody give link for a good indepth material or book on
              > > > programming atmel avr using avr gcc
              > > >

              > > I have some books and tutorials but can't attache them:
              > > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
              > > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
              > > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
              > >
              > > If you want them contact me.
              > >
              > > Good luck!
              > > Reza

            • gaurav
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 24, 2010
                --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "reza_s1359" <reza.sedighy@...> wrote:

                > --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "maheshpawar49"
                > <maheshpawar49@> wrote:
                > >
                > > please can anybody give link for a good indepth material or book on
                > > programming atmel avr using avr gcc
                > >

                > I have some books and tutorials but can't attache them:
                > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
                > Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
                > Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
                >
                > If you want them contact me.
                >
                > Good luck!
                > Reza

                pls forward it to me also my email id : gaurav_saxena2000@...
              • Wolfgang Günther
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 25, 2010
                  vamsikrishna_pattabhi et. al. wrote something like:

                  > need foolowing books
                  > GNU_C_Tutorial.pdf
                  >> Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
                  >> Programming_Microcontrollers_SCS06.pdf
                  > could u send the above to me...

                  On the web I found (just by searching for the requested filenames):

                  http://publicweb.kukum.edu.my/~badli/LectureNotes/EKT120/gnu_c_tutorial.pdf

                  http://robopoly.epfl.ch/webdav/site/robopoly/users/160651/public/tutos/Tutorial_WINAVR.pdf
                  (among some other interesting PDF links in:
                  http://www.pdf-search-engine.com/tutorial-atmega8535-pdf.html
                  )

                  http://embedded.rwth-aachen.de/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=en:lehre:sose06:programming_microcontrollers_scs06.pdf
                  (among some other interesting PDF links in:
                  http://embedded.rwth-aachen.de/doku.php?id=en:lehre:sose06:entwurf_sicherheitskritischer_regelsysteme&s[]=programming&s[]=microcontrollers&s[]=scs06&s[]=pdf
                  or german overview:
                  http://embedded.rwth-aachen.de/doku.php?id=lehre:sose06:entwurf_sicherheitskritischer_regelsysteme&s[]=programming&s[]=microcontrollers&s[]=scs06&s[]=pdf
                  )

                  Is this what you're all looking for?

                  Thanks for the hint at those books and good luck!

                  Woll