ADC Result

  • fourier902000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hello I have been working on a ADC/ UART routing now for couple
      of weeks.
      Before I go any further here are the spec :
      Chip : ATmega8
      Programming Lang: C

      what is happening is that I get the ASCII Symbols on the
      hyperterminal screen .

      I know there is a way to changed that but I just don't remenber any
      help how to go about will be appreciated .

      ** The pot is sending the signal fine and also the ADC is reading
      the input .. out is not coming out as a decimal numbers, instead I
      see ASCII sysmbols

      Thanks
      Harrington
    • rajendra patoliya
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        Have you set the proper baud rate?

        or data format..i.e.1 start bit- 8 bit data - no parity -1 stop bit?

        or you can select hex or ascii display in any other terminal program like terminal, that is free available on net..

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
          see this link, download it n try...tell me hows that....

          regards,
          Raj