woriking with nokia GLCD 3310

  • vigneshwaran
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
      hai bibin,

      i have interfaced nokia GLCD 3310 with ATMEGA8535.

      The code is done with winAVR.

      But i am lacking technical details about GLCD.

      I want to get into more.

      Can u have idea with this.

      Vigneshwaran.J

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • rajendra patoliya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
        Hi.. Vidhneshwaran..
        Please, provide me some detail regarding the interface of Nokia 3310 with controller.
        How can we control GSM Signals and LCD? Please Send me more detail regardin this. Actually i;m very eager to do such work. If any reerence site is there, please send me that also.
        I will be very much thankful to you..
        Have a  nice time...
        bye n take care...

        Regards,
        Rajendra

        Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!
      • Dave Mishra
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
          Hi Rajendra..
          Try this link ..
          you will get more info

          Regards
          Mishra

          rajendra patoliya <patoliyarj@...> wrote:
          Hi.. Vidhneshwaran..
          Please, provide me some detail regarding the interface of Nokia 3310 with controller.
          How can we control GSM Signals and LCD? Please Send me more detail regardin this. Actually i;m very eager to do such work. If any reerence site is there, please send me that also.
          I will be very much thankful to you..
          Have a  nice time...
          bye n take care...

          Regards,
          Rajendra

          Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

          Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

        • bzijlstra
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
            Perhaps not exactly what you are looking for but in Bascom-AVR are some nice routines for graphical displays.

            Ben Zijlstra

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
              hai,

              the code i have tried is from the link below,

              http://www.microsyl.com/nokialcd/nokialcd.html

              I interfaced with ATMEGA8535. the code is attached
              with this mail

              I want to do more. Can anybody join with me. We can do
              wonders i hope.

              Vigneshwaran.J

              http://in.answers.yahoo.com/