Re: [booksbybibin] Help me....

  • bibin john
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 15, 2006

      wht is the value of hfuse and lfuse. R u able to pgm the chip.

      kailash kumar <sansain123@...> wrote:
      hi
       I am using ATmega8515L, i have prgramer 28A/B universal programer, by default it has all fuses enabled. and lock bits enabled.
       how should i conf it. plz help me out.

      thanx

      Kishwar Kumar
      +92-321-2485951
      Mehran, UET, Jamshoro
      Pakistan

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/

    • vigneshwaran
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
        hai bibin,

        i have interfaced nokia GLCD 3310 with ATMEGA8535.

        The code is done with winAVR.

        But i am lacking technical details about GLCD.

        I want to get into more.

        Can u have idea with this.

        Vigneshwaran.J

        http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
      • rajendra patoliya
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
          Hi.. Vidhneshwaran..
          Please, provide me some detail regarding the interface of Nokia 3310 with controller.
          How can we control GSM Signals and LCD? Please Send me more detail regardin this. Actually i;m very eager to do such work. If any reerence site is there, please send me that also.
          I will be very much thankful to you..
          Have a  nice time...
          bye n take care...

          Regards,
          Rajendra

          Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!
        • Dave Mishra
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
            Hi Rajendra..
            Try this link ..
            you will get more info

            Regards
            Mishra

            rajendra patoliya <patoliyarj@...> wrote:
            Hi.. Vidhneshwaran..
            Please, provide me some detail regarding the interface of Nokia 3310 with controller.
            How can we control GSM Signals and LCD? Please Send me more detail regardin this. Actually i;m very eager to do such work. If any reerence site is there, please send me that also.
            I will be very much thankful to you..
            Have a  nice time...
            bye n take care...

            Regards,
            Rajendra

            Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

            Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

          • bzijlstra
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
              Perhaps not exactly what you are looking for but in Bascom-AVR are some nice routines for graphical displays.

              Ben Zijlstra

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
                hai,

                the code i have tried is from the link below,

                http://www.microsyl.com/nokialcd/nokialcd.html

                I interfaced with ATMEGA8535. the code is attached
                with this mail

                I want to do more. Can anybody join with me. We can do
                wonders i hope.

                Vigneshwaran.J

                http://in.answers.yahoo.com/