Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] RS232C

  • colin peiris
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2008
      Dear Kittu

      To communicate serially u have to do the talking to the controller the attached file describes the start of it plz do read the meterial and try to understand the protocol
      Colin

      On 9/27/08, kit tu <kittu_kleopetra2@...> wrote:

      hi

      i am doing a project o serial data transmission... i have thought of using RS232.. can anyone tell me how to proceed with dat

      regards

      kittu

      amacolp
    • Mihai Galos
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
        Hello kittu,
        Check out my RS232 UART project:
        http://mihaigalos.ro/work/Embedded/Simple/UART/readOn.html

        Or, why not, try USB. It's still serial :) :
        http://mihaigalos.ro/work/Embedded/Advanced/usb2lcd/readOn.html

        Links above may contain spaces, as anti spam protection for this
        group. Copy them in the browser address bar, delete spaces and you're
        there.

        Kind regards,
        Mihai GALOS.

        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, kit tu <kittu_kleopetra2@...>
        wrote:

        > hi
        >
        > i am doing a project o serial data transmission... i have thought
        of using RS232.. can anyone tell me how to proceed with dat

        > regards
        >
        > kittu
        >

        > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://
        help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

      • Jim Ronald
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2008
          Mihai,

          You inspire me... What a wonderful Website.

          Best regards.
          James Ronald

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
            Dear Jim,

            People like you give meaning to maintaining and updating my website.
            Kind regards,

            Mihai GALOS.