SOIC & RFID Reader Chip

  • Saiful Islam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hi,

      this is my first mail in this group. I am trying to impleament a RFID reader/writer. Now I have choosen CLRC632 Reader IC from Mifare. The problem is I have only done developing in a breadboard/protoborad but from NXP I found this chip in SOIC packaging. I think only DIP packaging is fitted for breadboard. My questions are-

      Can I use SOIC packaged chips with breadboard?
      Is there any HF(13.56 MHz) RFID Reader Chip available in DIP packaging?

      thanks,
      Mohammad Saiful Islam