Regarding access to weekday register in DS1302 using CodevisionAVR

  • akshay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      I am interfacing DS1302 with ATMEGA8535 using CodevisionAVR compiler.
      I was trying to access the weekday register using ds1302 library
      functions.

      I wrote a simple code for this like:
      ds1302_write(0x8A,1);
      delay_ms(15);
      k = ds1302_read(0x8B);

      but the value of k is not coming equal to what I have written using
      ds1302_write. Can anybody please help in this regard?

      Kindly note that on datasheet pg-9, the read address is given as 0x8B
      and write address as 0x8A.

      Waiting for your replies.....

      Regards,
      Akshay Mathur