help for speech recognition robot

  • agni_ho
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 10:19 AM
      Friends I am making speech recognition robot using ATmega32 and I have
      to control unipolar Stepper motor.
      I get two ways using UCN5804 and LM298.
      but i am not getting UCN5804 and LM298 is for bipolar stepper
      so if anyone of you have any idea about stepper motor
      please mail me.
    • yagnesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 11:43 AM
        --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "agni_ho" <agni_ho@...> wrote:

        > Friends I am making speech recognition robot using ATmega32 and I
        have
        > to control unipolar Stepper motor.
        > I get two ways using UCN5804 and LM298.
        > but i am not getting UCN5804 and LM298 is for bipolar stepper
        > so if anyone of you have any idea about stepper motor
        > please mail me.

        I have uploaded data take a look at this link :
        http://yagneshrevar.googlepages.com/yags_project_embedded_pdpf