Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] About Orcad software

  • rajendra patoliya
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29, 2008
      hi...
      first of all try to get hands on experience on either pcb123 of expresspcb...or eagle...then go for orcad...
      thease all are freely available on their respected sites..on net...

      Rajendra

      dilip ghara <dilip_ghara@...> wrote:
      I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing. I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this regards?

      Thanks in advance

      Dilip Kr. Ghara

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

    • J C

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2008
          Hi Dilip,
          I am currently working in Orcad for schematic design
          and Mentor graphics PADS for PCB design. Send me your
          queries; if possible I can help u.

          Also I have the book "Complete PCB Design Using OrCad
          Capture and Layout" by Kraig Mitzner. If you are
          willing I can send the link to download. But it is
          about 50MB (requires
          Broadband connection to download)

          >I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing.
          I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic
          design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this
          regards?

          >Thanks in advance

          Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html
        • SAURAV KUMAR
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 13, 2008
            PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK OF THE BOOK
            THANKS

            vigneshwaran <vigneshdts@...> wrote:
            Hi Dilip,
            I am currently working in Orcad for schematic design
            and Mentor graphics PADS for PCB design. Send me your
            queries; if possible I can help u.

            Also I have the book "Complete PCB Design Using OrCad
            Capture and Layout" by Kraig Mitzner. If you are
            willing I can send the link to download. But it is
            about 50MB (requires
            Broadband connection to download)

            >I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing.
            I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic
            design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this
            regards?

            >Thanks in advance

            Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html

            Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

          • sourabh_soni0711
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 14, 2008
              Please send me also the link for the book n software
              --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, SAURAV KUMAR <q.saurav@...>
              wrote:

              > PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK OF THE BOOK
              > THANKS
              >
              > vigneshwaran <vigneshdts@...> wrote:
              > Hi Dilip,
              > I am currently working in Orcad for schematic design
              > and Mentor graphics PADS for PCB design. Send me your
              > queries; if possible I can help u.
              >
              > Also I have the book "Complete PCB Design Using OrCad
              > Capture and Layout" by Kraig Mitzner. If you are
              > willing I can send the link to download. But it is
              > about 50MB (requires
              > Broadband connection to download)
              >
              > >I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing.
              > I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic
              > design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this
              > regards?
              >
              > >Thanks in advance
              >
              > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
              http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

              > ---------------------------------
              > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

            • asal_muni
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 14, 2008
                i'm interest in Orcad either.
                can u send me the link?
                thanks.

                wrote:

                > PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK OF THE BOOK
                > THANKS
                >
                > vigneshwaran <vigneshdts@...> wrote:
                > Hi Dilip,
                > I am currently working in Orcad for schematic design
                > and Mentor graphics PADS for PCB design. Send me your
                > queries; if possible I can help u.
                >
                > Also I have the book "Complete PCB Design Using OrCad
                > Capture and Layout" by Kraig Mitzner. If you are
                > willing I can send the link to download. But it is
                > about 50MB (requires
                > Broadband connection to download)
                >
                > >I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing.
                > I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic
                > design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this
                > regards?
                >
                > >Thanks in advance
                >
                > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
                http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

                > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

              • ludmil_katzarov
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 15, 2008
                  Looking for the book in Google, gives you a torrent. Just download...