Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] project development

  • agnivesh singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      thanks for u'r suggestion

      it is not that I am asking for complete project
      I have started my project but I am geting some problem
      so I want to change my way means I want to change my idea
      that is why I asked for general help.

      again thanks for u'r suggestion

      Mihai Galos <mihaigalos@...> wrote:
      Please refrain from asking general help in developing your projects,
      instead, try asking specific questions like : why does the UART on my
      Tiny2313 not receive the last 2 bits in a byte that I send.

      If you've posted messages concerning general help, you've probably
      seen the enthusiasm of the members' response..

      People, we are here to help, but learn to help yourself.
      www.google.com is probably your best friend in project development
      (oh, the posibilities :D). Btw, Where's the fun in developing if you
      receive a complete project?! - If that is what you want,
      rentacoder.com and spend some dollars for lack of time and knowledge..

      Kind regards,
      Mihai G.