need pinnacle software

  • vnath87
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
      hi friends, i have a good knowledge microcontroller programming by
      pinnacle software but i couldnt find that to download in any of the
      download site, so can anyone send me the link for downloading it???????
    • Ehsan Moazen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
        hi
        wish the best wishes
        ehsan moazen

        vnath87 <vnathih87@...> wrote:
        hi friends, i have a good knowledge microcontroller programming by
        pinnacle software but i couldnt find that to download in any of the
        download site, so can anyone send me the link for downloading it???????

      • viswanthan renganathan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          thanks a lot ehsan moazen!

          Ehsan Moazen <ehsan_moazen1@...> wrote: