help me plz

  • zoraze_rulz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Can any one tell me the Fuse bits settings for ATmega32 where i want
      to use external crystal Osc of 11.0592MHz . Thnaks
    • Vikash Khatri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
        Attached is the pic showing the configuration bits, I did for using Atmega32 on external Crystal of 11.0592 MHz.

        On Jan 12, 2008 11:30 PM, zoraze_rulz <zoraze_rulz@...> wrote:
        Can any one tell me the Fuse bits settings for ATmega32 where i want
        to use external crystal Osc of 11.0592MHz . Thnaks

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto: booksbybibin-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:booksbybibin-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Vikash Khatri

        "If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking." Lyndon B. Johnson
      • nitin chaudhary
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
          datasheet will give you whole information