AVR atmega8

  • Chinni krishna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello Frends
      I am new to microcontroller programming

      I oderered a parallel port programmer from robokits.org
      I am windows XP operating system
      Is it possible to use the parallel port in windows XP r it has some
      restrictions
      if so how to over come them
      i installed some giveio.
      is it enough

      My next problem i need circuit diagram fr the basic Atmega8 board
      that i need to make so tat i can program it
      givng acess to all the ports so tat
      i can keep headers there so tat i can fix them to other circuits

      or just tell me how i can make a led blink
      i don't want the programs
      i need hardware part
      plzzzzzzzz kindly help me
    • Varun Jain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        hey krishna gud that u have started with microcontrollers..
        its a gr8 field of interest and hobby too...
        u can do  n e damn thing with the microcontroller..
        well for programming and ur question regarding the use of parallel port for programming search for sp12 on google...
        read that and it will solve all ur problems..

        regards
        varun jain